1. No experience is ever wasted.
2. Listen to Brian Cox speak of the possible infinity of space. Know that you are a small and unique biological phenomenon in the complexity of uncountable galaxies.
7×10^49 atoms won’t arrange themselves this way ever again. It’s a one-off privilege. – @GoodWithoutGods
3. The books that have not captured you yet, the unputdownable books, those that break and repair your heart all at once.
4. The films and TV shows that are yet to keep you awake all night.
5. To fall in love.
And you understand now why they lost their minds and fought the wars
And why I’ve spent my whole life trying to put it into words – Taylor Swift, You Are in Love
6. The cities waiting exploration. The oceans of the world you haven’t dipped your toes in to.
7. For joy.
8. As my ancestor’s arrows into the future, and to create arrows of my own.
9. Music. That sense of united humanity that live music gives you.
10. New Year’s Day walks. The crunch of crisp leaves under booted feet on a bright winter morning.
11. Stepping out into intense heat and knowing you’re on holiday.
12. Rock bottom is the place to build solid foundations.